English Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Greater Manchester, Greater Manchester SK2 UK|
|Salary||£60 to £65 per Day|
English Teaching Assistant – Stockport – Paid School Experience
English Graduate/Aspiring Teachers apply!
Are you a passionate and dedicated English Graduate who is keen to get into the classroom to explore the world of teaching?
Do you have the passion to motivate pupils from a range of backgrounds and would love to help them succeed?
This unique opportunity to join a supportive and forward thinking school in Stockport as an English Graduate Teaching Assistant.
English Teaching Assistant – Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Graduate role – English Degree essential, 2:1 or above
- Role supporting the English department
- Starting February ideally – interviews soon!
- 11-16 Modern Secondary School
- Fantastic paid experience – Earn up to £325 per week
- Full-time Monday – Friday
- Long term role until end of academic year
- DBS check required
English Teaching Assistant – Person Specification
- English graduate who is keen to pursue a career in education
- You will have a strong academic background in English including a 2:1 or above degree and strong A-Levels
- Some previous experience is ideal e.g tutoring, but not essential. They key to this role is being flexible to suit the school’s needs
About the role – English Teaching Assistant
- Support pupils, teachers and the whole school working under the guidance of the fantastic Head of English
- Establish constructive relationships with pupils and work with the teacher to advice and guide on student progress
- Lunch clubs
- 1:1 intervention sessions
- In class support
- Science Technician support
- Excellent training and support given
If this sounds like the perfect role, please contact Holly at i-teachers or click ‘Apply’ now and send your CV. Please do not delay!
Commutable areas include: South Manchester / Stockport / Tameside / Manchester / Trafford