English Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Hounslow, London (West) TW8 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£400 to £475 per Week|
Are you a recent English graduate who has prior experience in tutoring or within a school setting?
Do you strive to support and motivate others through your passion and knowledge of English language and literature?
If you are seriously considering a career in teaching and wish to gain some school based experience first then this Hounslow secondary school has the role for you!
Start September as an English Graduate Teaching Assistant, working alongside a fantastic SENDCo and team to strengthen your existing knowledge and skills.
Simply apply on this page and attach your CV. If you fit the requirements for this English Graduate Teaching Assistant your details will be sent straight to the schools SENCo.
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Weekly paid English Graduate Teaching Assistant role
- £400– £500 per week
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring English teachers/Ed psychologists or experienced SEN TA’s
- Shortlisting now
- September 2020 start
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS5
- Offer support to this student which includes scribing and 1:1 interventions
- Support other students who have challenging behaviour
- Also support students who have special educational needs (SEN)
- Communicate excellently with various people
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in an English related subject
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher or Ed Psych in the future
- SEN experience would be preferred
The Outstanding graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding by OfSTED
- Secondary & Sixth Form
- Hounslow, West London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Supportive SENCo
- Close to good transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this English Graduate Teaching Assistant role.