English Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Bedfordshire, East of England LU3 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£375 to £425 per Week|
Are you a recent English graduate looking to gain invaluable teaching experience before progressing into a teacher training programme?
Do you want the opportunity to utilise your degree subject experience developing the academic ability of secondary students as an English Graduate Teaching Assistant?
A thriving Luton secondary school is looking to find a recent English graduate passionate about gaining vital and rewarding English teaching experience this September!
Make sure you waste no time in applying for this exciting English Graduate Teaching Assistant role!
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – About The Role:
- Permanent Role
- Located in Luton
- Paid £350 – £420 per week, term time only
- Supporting students through individual and group support sessions
- Aiding class teacher throughout lesson time
- Utilise subject knowledge to improve academic ability of students
- Offering superb academic support to students in the English subject
- Video interviews commencing shortly – apply asap!
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- Minimum 2:1 English subject degree
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about a career in teaching
- Dedicated to providing engaging and academically enhancing learning experiences
- Ability to keep students focused and motivated throughout lesson time
- Supportive and enthusiastic attitude during school time
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – About the School:
- OFSTED graded ‘Good’ secondary school
- Dedicated and driven Senior Leadership Team
- State of the art facilities and resources
- Renowned for providing a high standard of academic learning experiences
- History of supporting recent core subject graduates
- Superb staff development programme – available to all
- Public transport links nearby – parking available
If you want to be part of a wonderful secondary school supporting secondary students as an English Graduate Teaching Assistant, then press the ‘Click Apply’ button or send your CV to Joseph at i-teachers