English Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Salford, Salford m6 UK|
|Salary||£60 to £63 per Day|
Graduate Teaching Assistant – English
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and ambitious English Graduate to join a Secondary School in Salford as a Graduate Teaching Assistant.
Have you recently graduated with a 2:1 or above English degree and would relish the opportunity to support disadvantaged pupils to achieve their full potential?
Do you have the interpersonal skills and subject knowledge to make an impact in this schools dynamic English Department whilst enhancing your skills, prior to teacher training?
If ‘yes’ then this could be the position you have been waiting for, click apply now or contact Holly at i-teachers for more information.
Job description – Graduate Teaching Assistant
- English Teaching Assistant
- English Graduate role
- Support pupils with Literature/Language skills
- Work with the class teachers and Leadership Team
- Perfect role for an aspiring teacher
- Paid role up to £315 per week (30 Hours including holiday pay), full academic year
- Role starting in September
- Video interviews now
Person Specification – Graduate Teaching Assistant
- English Language/Literature degree 2:1 or above required
- Strong Academic background required
- Excellent communication skills – confident and articulate
- Previous experience of working with children
This charming Academy is based in the heart of Salford with good links to public transport and a large staff car park. The staff and students are extremely fortunate to benefit from learning in the beautiful £25million building and excellent CPD and training. This school are known for developing graduates into professionals ready to tackle teacher training.
If this role sounds like the perfect start to your career in education, please click ‘apply’ now and send your CV to Holly at i-teachers.