English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Bolton – Apply ASAP!
|Location:||Bolton, North West England BL3 UK|
|Salary||£65 to £68 per Day|
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Bolton
Have you recently graduated with an English degree from a top university?
Do you see teaching as the ideal career for you, but you are not ready to dive into a PGCE just yet?
Does a full academic year of paid experience in a school as an English Teaching Assistant sound ideal for the next academic year?
i-teachers ‘step into teaching’ programme is the ideal experience for an English Graduate like you! Build your confidence and refine your skills prior to training to teach.
English Teaching Assistant
- Recent English Literature/Language graduate required
- Support pupils from disadvantaged backgrounds
- Work with pupils who may have barriers to learning/additional needs
- Perfect PGCE experience
- School runs their own Teacher Training – option to apply
- English Department led by a strong team of teachers
- Great teaching experience
- Earn up to £350 per week, term time only
- English Language/Literature Graduate – 2:1 or above
- Degree from a top university
- Strong academic background, good A-Level and GCSE results
- Passionate about education
- Previous Mentoring / Tutoring experience is ideal but not essential
English Teaching Assistant –Graduate Role
- Work with pupils on a 1:1 and small group basis
- Support them with English GCSE Prep
- Support Year 7 Transition
- Reading and writing catch up – run your own sessions
- Lead extra-curricular activities
This perfect opportunity for an ambitious individual considering a career in teaching to really make a difference as an English Teaching Assistant won’t come around often! Apply today and send your CV and Covering Letter to Holly at i-teachers today!