English Graduate Teaching Assistant – INTERVIEWING NOW
|Location:||West Midlands, West Midlands B37 UK|
|Salary||£63 to £65 per Day|
English Graduate Teaching Assistant
Are you a passionate English graduate with a 1st or 2:1 degree, looking to engage and enrich young minds with the magic of language and literature?
Would you relish the opportunity to work in a career where you can start making a difference in young people’s lives from day one?
Are you considering a career in education, but would love the opportunity to test the water in a paid, supportive, and full-time role to gain experience before enrolling on a more formal teaching course?
This English Graduate Teaching Assistant role is INTERVIEWING NOW for September! To apply, please send your CV to Bex at i-teachers today and secure a role!
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – THE ROLE
- You will be supporting English GCSE and A Level pupils by tutoring 1:1 and in small study groups to promote academic success
- Much of your time will be spent supporting class teachers by engaging students during lessons
- You may have the opportunity to conduct your own lessons with the support of class teachers
- This role is a fantastic opportunity to enhance your tutoring and teaching skill set, you will gain invaluable hands-on experience to propel your teaching career
- You will have regular check-ins and progression reports so you can make the most of the graduate programme with full support from all staff
- Paid £63 to £65 per day
- This is a full time role, Monday to Friday during term time
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – THE SCHOOL
- Interviewing NOW!
- Based in Solihull (B37) with excellent transport links!
- Brand new build with high-class facilities
- Recognise importance of mental well-being for academic achievement
- Inspiring English department with high-calibre teaching staff and support
- Broad and diverse curriculum that seeks to engage pupils to question and debate
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – WHAT YOU NEED
- 1st or 2:1 English degree
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong subject knowledge
- Previous experience working with young people is beneficial
This fantastic English Graduate Teaching Assistant role is INTERVIEWING NOW for September, so do not delay registering your interest! To apply, or to find out more information, please send your CV to Bex at i-teachers!