English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Leeds
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire LS2 UK|
|Salary||£300 to £350 per Week|
English Graduate – Teaching Assistant – ASAP Start
Are you an English graduate who is considering a rewarding career in teaching?
Perhaps you are keen to use your excellent subject and help to give pupils the 1st class education they deserve?
This high achieving secondary school in Leeds is keen to recruit a talented English graduate to assist in their dynamic English department starting ASAP!
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – English Graduate
About the role
- Join an outstanding and high achieving school
- Support pupils on a 1:1 / small group basis
- Work with pupils from a variety of backgrounds
- Work with outstanding teachers
- Help pupils with exams
- Build your confidence prior to teacher training
- Full time – Monday-Friday
- Long term
- Paid up to £335 per week term time only
- English Graduate – Ideally 2:1 or above
- Strong academic background, good A-Level and GCSE results
- Desire to pursue a career in teaching
- Engaging and enthusiastic about English
- Previous Tutoring experience desirable
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – About the school
- Located in Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Excellent links to public transport
- The English department are very friendly and welcoming
- The school are well known for nurturing graduate talent and preparing them for teacher training the following year.
How to apply?
To apply for this English graduate teaching assistant role simply click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Demi at i-teachers today!
i-teachers is an Education Consultancy, not a supply agency, we have the best Trustpilot score of 4.9/5 in industry with over 400 5* reviews from graduates and teachers.
All pay rates are inclusive of holiday pay. This role requires a DBS check.