English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Manchester
|Location:||Manchester, Manchester M20 UK|
|Salary||£325 to £375 per Week|
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Literacy – Manchester – September Start!
Are you an English Graduate who is passionate about supporting disadvantaged pupils?
Would you like to join a thriving secondary school as a Teaching Assistant to develop your skill set before teacher training?
This is an excellent opportunity for graduates to really make a difference, please send your CV right away to apply for this role!
English Graduate role – Teaching Assistant
- English Literature/Language degree essential
- Work with other core subject graduates
- Diverse secondary school, high proportion of disadvantaged pupils
- Long term role (full academic year), starting in September
- Paid £325-£375 per week term time
- Secondary school in Manchester
- Easy access to public transport
- Fantastic experience prior to teacher training
- Apply ASAP – Interviews will be held over the summer holidays
Person Specification – English Graduate Teaching Assistant
- 2:2 or above English Degree
- Strong academic background – Good A-Level/GCSE results
- Passion for your subject and education
- Ability to build relationships with parents, pupils and colleagues
- Desire to pursue a career in education
- Tutoring experience is ideal but not essential
About the role– English Graduate Teaching Assistant
You will join the school starting in September as an English Graduate Teaching Assistant. From day one you will be provided with training and complete an induction period. You will be required to support class teachers and work with students on a 1:1 basis, delivering personalised sessions.
Would you like to work in a supportive secondary school to enhance your CV and skills? Please click ‘Apply’ now and send your CV to Holly at i-teachers right away.