English Graduate – Teaching Assistant – Paid School Experience
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands UK|
|Salary||£325 to £350 per Week|
English Graduate – Teaching Assistant – Paid School Experience – Full Time
Are you a recent English graduate who is keen to pass on your outstanding subject knowledge to attentive and eager to learn pupils?
Perhaps you are an aspiring English Teacher but first want to test the water and get some invaluable school based experience?
Do you want to earn money whilst getting this experience that is essential for any teaching training programme?
If you are considering a career within education, then the roles we have available is a perfect opportunity for you to gain some vital experience whilst getting paid for it at the same time! Do not hesitate in sending us your CV to be considered for our roles.
Overview of English Teaching Assistant
- Full time position for the academic year 2019 – 2020
- Paid between £325-350 per day, during term time
- Great transport links nearby
- Opportunity to gain important experience
- Able to widen your skillset and expertise on the profession
- Supporting students on a 1:1 or small group basis
- Assisting the teacher with creating excellent classroom resources
- Inspiring and pushing your students to reach their goals
- Work with talented and experienced practitioners who can help mould your future teaching
- Helping students with exams and assessments
- 1 minimum in your degree from a good university
- Prior experience working with students would be ideal but not essential
- Motivational attitude with the desire to make a positive impact upon your new school and the students
- You will be somebody with a genuine interest and passion to move into education
If you are interested in the position and you feel you would be the perfect fit, then send your CV to Jamie straight away to be considered!