English Graduate – Teaching Assistant Role
|Location:||London, Lewisham SE4 UK|
|Salary||£75 to £85 per Day|
English Graduate – Teaching Assistant – Teacher Training – Graduate Scheme – Lewisham, London – Central London – Immediate Start
Have you recently graduated with a 2:1 or above in English (or a related subject)?
Is a career in teaching something that you would like to pursue but you’re not sure how?
Would you like to gain valuable classroom experience in a school that will support you through teacher training?
To be considered for this English Teaching Assistant opportunity then please click apply and send your CV to Courtney at i-teachers.
Graduate Teaching Assistant – English
- Lewisham based Secondary school – Central London
- Opportunity to gain first-hand classroom experience as a Teaching Assistant
- Earn while you train to be a teacher
- Excellent development opportunities
- Newly built state of the art school – fantastic resources and facilities
- Make an impact on young adults and inspire them to enjoy and appreciate English
- £75 – £85 per day depending on experience and job role
- Work school hours, Monday – Friday
- Fantastic opportunity for career and personal development in an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ school
About the School:
The school is a rapidly growing, mixed 11 – 18 school that is located in Lewisham, Central London. It is easily accessible by public transport from surrounding areas through fantastic links. It is part of a Multi-Academy Trust that is focused on creating an environment where ambition, creativity and social responsibility is encouraged and developed in the students. Enrichment classes and after school clubs allow the students to explore their other talents outside of the curriculum and the school works in partnership with a local university to encourage employability skills and career development for the future.
As a graduate teaching assistant with a speciality in English the school is looking for:
- A passion for the subject of English and for education
- High expectations in the behaviour and development
- The ability to demonstrate good subject knowledge
- Support the students with lower abilities through interventions and 1:1 tuition to help increase their attainment
If you would like to be a part of this school then please Apply Now or contact Courtney at i-teachers for a confidential chat!
teaching assistant, graduate, graduate teaching assistant, English graduate, English teaching assistant, future teacher, graduate scheme