English Graduate Teaching Assistant – September start – ‘Outstanding’ secondary
|Location:||Slough, South East England sl1 UK|
|Salary||£300 to £400 per Week|
Are you graduating this summer and thinking about becoming an English Teacher?
Do you like the idea of starting your career in a support role to build your skill set slowly and gain all the experience you need to take on the challenges of teacher training?
If so, then please consider applying to this fantastic English Graduate Teaching Assistant job role. This role will see you working full-time in the English department. You will provide essential support to pupils as they master the curriculum as well as assisting the class teacher with a variety of tasks to ensure all pupils reach their potential.
- English Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Support pupils 1:1 and in small groups in the English department
- Receive excellent guidance from existing staff
- Assist class teachers with lesson planning and delivery
- 11-18 Ofsted Outstanding Secondary School
- Full-time – Mon-Fri
- September start
- £60-80 per day
The school is Ofsted rated outstanding and fully deserves this status as the atmosphere is vibrant, learning rigorous and progress through the roof. This is truly an excellent place for an aspiring teacher to begin their career with the right support and guidance.
To be a successful Graduate Teaching Assistant you will:
- Hold a 2:1 degree or above in English
- Be passionate, enthusiastic and unafraid of a challenge!
- Communicate clearly, patiently and be able to motivate others
- Possess the ability to think on your feet
- Have some experience working or volunteering with young people (desirable but not essential)
If you are passionate and motivated by improving the life chances of today’s young people then we would love to hear from you. Please send your CV and cover letter to register your interest to be considered for this exciting role. Interviews will be held as and when exceptional candidates are identified so please do not delay your application to avoid disappointment. We look forward to hearing from you!
*All candidates will be required to undergo a DBS check at the point of registration with i-teachers