English Graduate Teaching Assistant – step into teaching
|Location:||Manchester, Manchester M8 UK|
|Salary||£63 to £69 per Day|
English Graduate – Teaching Assistant – North Manchester
Are you a bright and ambitious English Graduate who believes your expert subject knowledge could benefit secondary school pupils?
Do you have an ambition to become a teacher in the future, but would benefit from paid work as a Teaching Assistant in one school for the full academic year?
Then why not join this fantastic secondary school in North Manchester and make a huge impact to pupil’s lives and your own professional development.
Teaching Assistant – English
- September Start – Interviews ASAP
- Fantastic experience for an aspiring teacher
- Assist with your PGCE/Teacher Training application
- Full-time, Long term role
- Work Monday – Friday school hours (8:30 – 3:45)
- Easily accessible via public transport
- Paid £325-£345 per week Term Time
- Supportive Secondary School with excellent training provided
Person Specification – English Graduate Teaching Assistant
- English Graduate – 2:1 or above
- Strong academic background
- Previous experience supporting children is ideal e.g tutoring
Roles and responsibilities – English Teaching Assistant
You will make a substantial contribution to the English Department using your expert subject knowledge. This role has a mixture of pastoral and academic duties so you will have a variety of experience across the whole school.
This modern and vibrant secondary school is renowned for its excellent CPD and training on offer which you will be able to take full advantage of. This is a rare opportunity for a talented and inspiring English Graduate to gain paid experience for the full academic year prior to teacher training.
How to apply:
Send your CV to Holly at i-teachers today. If shortlisted, you will be contacted within around 2-4 working days.
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day-to-day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic, and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!