English Graduate Trainee Teacher
|Location:||London, Hackney E8 UK|
|Salary||£400 to £500 per Week|
English Graduate Trainee Teacher – Hackney
Have you recently finished your degree with a 2:1 or 1st class degree and have realised that you would like to explore the potential of becoming a teacher?
Are you passionate about English and would relish the opportunity to share your specialist degree knowledge and passion for the subject with bright young individuals?
Do you want the opportunity to work in a secondary school which really values its English department and curriculum?
If this English Graduate Trainee Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
English Graduate Trainee Teacher – Key Information:
- Based in Hackney
- Good transportation links
- £400 – £500 per week, term time
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Full time, Monday – Friday school hours
- Perfect for an aspiring teacher
- Warm environment
English Graduate Trainee Teacher – The Role:
- Fantastic English department with experienced and supportive staff
- Ability to organise and conduct class lessons with the guidance of qualified teachers
- Varied and exciting – crucial experience prior to teaching training
- Develop teaching techniques and communication skills
- Displaying & utilising own subject knowledge
- Lead own lessons and small group sessions
- Monitor student progress
- Support pupils with a range of academic ability
- Take on feedback to continually improve your practice
English Graduate Trainee Teacher – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree in English
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- For an individual aspiring to become a teacher prior to teaching courses
- Strong academic background
- Real passion for your particular subject
- Passionate about education
English Graduate Trainee Teacher – How to Apply:
If this English Graduate Trainee Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Tower Hamlets, Newham, Barking, Dagenham, Hackney, Enfield, Waltham Forest, Redbridge, Havering and Thurrock.