English Graduate Trainee Teacher
|Location:||Buckinghamshire, South East England SL8 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£18000 to £25000 per Annum|
Are you an English language or literature graduate who is eager to start your path towards becoming a fully qualified teacher?
Would you relish the chance to build up your teaching skills and classroom experience at a thriving Buckinghamshire secondary school & sixth form.
Take the first steps towards a rewarding teaching career in this fantastic English Graduate Trainee Teacher role!
Aspiring English teachers who hold a 1st or 2:1 would be able to gain invaluable experience in this Trainee Teacher opportunity which would see build up your teaching skills within a cohesive English department.
Simply apply on this page and attach your CV today as the school are looking to shortlist immediately!
English Graduate Trainee Teacher – Benefits:
- English Graduate Trainee Teacher role
- £18,000 – £24,000 pro rata salary
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring English teachers
- Fantastic teacher training route
- Interviewing now for an immediate / September start
English Graduate Trainee Teacher – Role:
- Support KS3 – KS5 English lessons
- Focus on your English specialism
- Run group and 1:1 intervention sessions
- Build up your skills towards taking English lessons
- Support students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate clearly with students, staff & parents
English Graduate Trainee Teacher – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in an English related subject
- Passionate about English Language & Literature
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Considering teacher training
- Tutoring / education experience would be preferable
The upcoming secondary school & sixth form:
- Thriving secondary school & sixth form
- Part of an established academy trust
- 900 students
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic CPD
- Buckinghamshire location
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this English Graduate Trainee Teacher role.