English Graduate Tutor
|Location:||London (East), Thurrock RM16 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£85 to £85 per Day|
Are you an English graduate who is looking to kick start a teaching career at an Outstanding secondary school based in Grays?
Would you like to spend the upcoming academic year working as an English Graduate Tutor supporting a thriving and cohesive English department?
Start September in this highly rewarding English Graduate Tutor role which will equip you with the necessary tools to prepare you for teacher training in 2022!
The school is looking to meet with proactive and engaging English graduates who have a desire to step into teaching by supporting students on a 1:1 and group basis!
If you think you would be perfect for this English Graduate Tutor role then please simply apply on this page today!
English Graduate Tutor – Benefits:
- English Graduate Tutor role
- £425 term time weekly rate
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring English teachers
- September 2021 start
- Shortlisting now
English Graduate Tutor – Role:
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS5
- Focus on your English specialism
- Offering group interventions and revision sessions
- Support other students who have challenging behaviour
- Uphold the high standards of the school and the English department
English Graduate Tutor – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in English language and / or literature
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Passionate about English & education
- Thinking of becoming an English teacher
- Prior education / tutoring experience desired
The Outstanding secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding’ OFSTED graded secondary school
- Part of an Outstanding academy trust
- Experienced Head Teacher
- Dedicated and talented teaching staff
- Excellent facilities and resources
- Broad and enriched curriculum
- Grays, East London, Thurrock
- Close to good transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this English Graduate Tutor role.