English Graduate Tutor
|Location:||Manchester, Manchester M7 UK|
|Salary||£70 to £70 per Day|
English Graduate – Tutor – Start ASAP
Are you an English graduate who is searching for the right path into teaching?
Maybe you are unsure this is the career for you and are keen to find your feet before committing to a PGCE?
Would you like to spend this academic year supporting pupils with their literacy skills, enabling them to achieve across all subjects?
Transfer your knowledge & passion for English across to student’s immediately in this highly rewarding English Graduate Tutor opportunity!
Simply apply on this page and attach your CV, if you are shortlisted we will be in touch with further information within 2-4 working days.
English Graduate Tutor – Benefits:
- Long-term, full-time role
- Work in one school (not day-to-day in different schools)
- Paid £70 per day (6-hour day, 4 days a week)
- Ideal experience for aspiring English teachers
- Interviewing now for an immediate start
English Graduate Tutor – Role:
- Work alongside students from year 7 – 11
- Offer support to this student which includes group and 1:1 interventions
- Communicate clearly with students, staff & parents
- School based in Prestwich, Manchester
- Easily accessible via public transport
- Orthodox Jewish all boys school
English Graduate Tutor – Person Specification:
- 2:2 or above degree in English Language/Literature
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Tutoring / education experience would be preferable
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Holly at i-teachers today to apply for this English Graduate Tutor role.