English Graduate Tutor
|Location:||Nottingham, Nottingham NG7 UK|
|Salary||£60 to £65 per Day|
English Graduate Tutor / Mentor – Nottingham
Have you recently graduated with a degree in English?
Do you have a natural flair for teaching and have enjoyed tutoring in the past?
Would you like the opportunity to tutor within a school full time, until the end of the academic year?
If you are considering applying for a PGCE, this is the ideal role to enhance your confidence and skills before training!
English Graduate Tutor / Mentor
About the role
- Join a team of graduate tutors
- Support pupils on a 1:1 and small group basis
- Learn from outstanding teachers
- Help pupils with exam/GCSE prep
- Work through texts such as Macbeth, Blood Brothers + Poetry etc.
- Build your confidence prior to teacher training
- Long term role, full time – Monday-Friday
- Paid up to £325 per week term time only
- Start in January – Interviews ASAP!
Person specification – English Graduate Tutor
- English Graduate – Ideally 2:1 or above
- Strong academic background, good A-Level and GCSE results
- Ideally you will have a desire to pursue a career in teaching
- Confident communicator
- Previous tutoring experience is desirable
The school – English Graduate Tutor
- 11-16 Secondary in Nottingham
- NG7 – good links to public transport + parking
- One of the best schools in Nottingham for progress
- High proportion of English as Additional Languages pupils
- High standards upheld for pupils and staff
- Inspirational teachers with visionary head teacher
- Motivated pupils eager to learn
- Fantastic facilities with excellent training and support on offer
If you would like to learn from the best and join a thriving school where pupils are eager to learn, please send your CV to Holly at i-teachers today!
*Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 2-4 working days. All pay rates include statutory holiday pay.
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles. This specialised approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!