English Graduate Tutor
|Location:||Bradford, West Yorkshire bd7 UK|
|Salary||£300 to £350 per Week|
English Graduate Tutor
English Graduate – Tutor / Academic Mentor
Are you a recent English Studies Graduate who is passionate about education?
Do you thrive when inspiring others to love English as much as you do?
Perhaps you are applying for a PGCE to start in September 2021, and would like to enhance your confidence and skills prior to this?
Send your CV to Demi at i-teachers today and find out more about this fantastic opportunity in Bradford!
English Graduate Tutor – About the role:
- Join a vibrant and high achieving school
- Support pupils on a 1:1 / small group basis
- Work with pupils from a variety of backgrounds
- Work with outstanding teachers
- Support the teacher assessed grades method
- Build your confidence prior to teacher training
- Full time – Monday-Friday
- Long term
- Paid up to £325 per week, term time only
- Start ASAP – Interviews now!
English Graduate Tutor – Person specification:
- English Graduate – Ideally 2:1 or above
- School is looking for strong English subject knowledge
- Strong academic background, good A-Level and GCSE results
- Ideally you will have a desire to pursue a career in teaching
- Confident communicator
- Previous experience working in a school or with students is desirable
English Graduate Tutor – The school:
- 11-16 Secondary in Bradford
- Good links to public transport
- Work with a team of graduates
- High standards upheld for pupils and staff
- Inspirational teachers with visionary head teacher
- Motivated pupils eager to learn
- Fantastic facilities with excellent training and support on offer
If you would like to learn from the best and join a thriving school where pupils are eager to learn, please send your CV to Demi at i-teachers today!
*Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 2-4 working days. All pay rates include statutory holiday pay.
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic, and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!