English Graduate Unqualified Teacher
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands B38 UK|
|Salary||£300 to £350 per Week|
English Graduate Unqualified Teacher – Kings Norton, Birmingham (B38)
Are you a high achieving, ambitious English graduate with a 2.1 or 1st?
Perhaps you would like the opportunity to learn and develop into a fully qualified teacher in a warm and supportive environment?
Instead of another university course, would you prefer to work in a school to develop your knowledge of education prior to having the opportunity to move onto teacher training in the same school?
If this English Graduate Unqualified Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
English Graduate Unqualified Teacher – Key Information:
- Based in Kings Norton, Birmingham
- Good transportation links
- £300 – £350 per week, term time
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Full time, Monday – Friday school hours
- perfect for an aspiring teacher
- Warm environment
- Supportive English department
English Graduate Unqualified Teacher – The Role:
- Work alongside a talented and supportive English department
- Ability to organise and conduct class lessons with the guidance of qualified teachers
- Varied and exciting – crucial experience prior to teaching training
- Develop teaching techniques and communication skills
- Displaying & utilising own subject knowledge
- Lead own lessons and small group sessions
- monitor student progress
- ‘Can do’ attitude and ambition to progress into teacher training
- Support pupils with a range of academic ability
- Take on feedback to continually improve your practice
English Graduate Unqualified Teacher – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree in English
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Patient and empathetic mentality is crucial
- For an individual aspiring to become a teacher prior to teaching courses
- Strong academic background
- Real passion for your particular subject
- Passionate about education
English Graduate Unqualified Teacher – How to Apply:
If this English Graduate Unqualified Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Birmingham, Sandwell, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Dudley, Sutton Coldfield and Solihull.