English Learning Mentor
|Location:||London, London (South) SE15 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£400 to £450 per Week|
Are you a recent English graduate with a passion for your specialist subject?
Do you want the opportunity to utilise your subject knowledge alongside a superb English department whilst gaining paid first hand teaching experience?
Perhaps you are intent on pursuing a career in secondary education, and want to gain relevant and rewarding experienced as an English Learning Mentor?
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and hardworking English graduate to gain first hand teaching experience in an outstanding secondary school based in then Southwark area as an English Learning Mentor!
You will be tasked with creating group intervention sessions for students with a range of academic ability across KS3/KS4, making sure they are offered an exceptional standard of education and remain focused and interacting throughout.
Information about the role – English Learning Mentor:
- Full academic year
- September 2019 start
- Secondary school
- Paid £350 – £450 per week, term time only as English Learning Mentor
- Located in Southwark/South London
- Shortlisting for role now – Apply ASAP!
Requirements for the role – English Learning Mentor:
- Minimum 2:1 English subject degree
- Strong academic background
- Prior experience working with secondary students
- Experience tutoring in English subject preferable
- Supportive and infectious attitude
- Passionate about a career in education
Information about the school:
- Outstanding secondary school
- Driven and dedicated Senior Leadership Team
- Excellent staff development programme
- History of working with talented core subject programmes
- Fantastic direct routes into teacher training
- Valued member of local community
If you are a recent English subject graduate eager to find a rewarding and exciting role this coming academic year as an English Learning Mentor, press the ‘Apply Now’ button or send your CV to Joseph at i-teachers.