English Learning Mentor
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire LS11 UK|
|Salary||£69 to £96 per Day|
English Learning Mentor- Graduate role
Are you an English graduate looking to kick-start your career in a rewarding role in a dynamic learning environment?
Would you love to earn while you learn from English academics, in a role where there are genuine opportunities for progression?
Perhaps you are considering a career in Teaching or Lecturing, but want to test the water in a role where you can identify your strengths and gain confidence?
This successful and thriving School in Leeds is keen for an enthusiastic English Learning Mentor to join their team and become a part of their school community!
Shortlisting is ongoing, so please send your CV to Demi at i-teachers to secure an interview!
English Learning Mentor – Role Specification
- English Learning Mentor- Full time role
- Supporting English pupils through tutoring and additional help sessions
- Providing classroom help to teachers so pupils receive individual help with problems and equations
- Opportunities to create your own resources and cover lessons to support your career development and classroom confidence
- Aiding pupils 1:1 and in small study groups as an English Learning Mentor
- Fantastic opportunity for future teachers to expand their skill set
- Paid £69-96 per day, term time only
- Full-time role, Monday to Friday during term time
- Opportunity in Leeds, West Yorkshire (LS11)
- English Learning Mentor- Apply now! Interviews are on-going!
English Learning Mentor– School Specification
- English Learning Mentor- apply now
- Based in a dynamic school in the heart of Leeds (LS11)
- Passionate and motivated Teaching and Support Staff
- Family-like school community of Teaching Staff and Governors
- High-achieving school that’s part of a growing and established trust
- Excellent pupil behaviour
- High-class facilities and resources for learning
- English Learning Mentor- full academic year- September 2022 start
- Progressive online teaching to support home learning
- Diverse and inclusive curriculum
- Shortlisting and interviewing now- do not delay your application for this English Learning Mentor role!
English Learning Mentor– Person Specification
- English Learning Mentor
- 1st or 2:1 English degree
- Strong academic background
- Enthusiasm and passion for English and education
- Previous experience working with young people or tutoring
If this English Learning Mentor role sounds like the ideal next step for your career, please send your CV to Demi at i-teachers ASAP! If you are shortlisted for this role, Demi will be in touch within 2-4 working days.
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic, and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Consultancy in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!