English Mentor – Greenwich
|Location:||Greenwich, Greenwich se9 UK|
|Salary||£85 to £95 per Day|
Are you an English Language/Literature graduate with a desire to pursue a career in teaching?
Do you have some prior experience tutoring or mentoring?
Perhaps you’re looking to test the waters of teaching before committing to a PGCE?
Would you consider yourself to be a proactive person?
If you answered yes, then this English Mentor role could be the perfect opportunity to start your career in teaching!
Send your CV to Hollie TODAY to register your interest in this unique opportunity.
English Mentor – School Description
- Based in Greenwich, SE9
- Excellent transport links, close by to Eltham station!
- Excellent resources and facilities
- Additional learning and lessons available online
- Excellent enrichment opportunities
- Challenging and stimulating lessons
- Inspirational Head Teacher and supportive staff
- Shortlisting for role now!
English Mentor – Role Description
- Full time role, Mon-Fri
- Paid teaching placement £85 – £95 per day (term-time only)
- 1:1 support for pupils struggling with the curriculum
- Work within the class to support the teacher
- Offer academic and pastoral support
- Help promote a love for learning and reading
- Create resources to assist with teaching
- Focus on literacy support
English Mentor – Person Specification
- 2:1 or above in English related degree
- Strong academic background
- Previous tutoring experience desirable
- Aspirations to pursue a career in education
- Passion for teaching
Send your CV to Hollie to apply for this fantastic opportunity as an English Mentor through i-teachers!