English Newly Qualified Teacher
|Location:||Hounslow, London (West) TW4 UK|
|Salary||£28355 to £44541 per Annum|
Are you looking for an Outstanding secondary & sixth form to launch your English Teacher career at?
Become part of an inspirational and engaging English department at a high performing Secondary School & Sixth Form based in Hounslow!
If excellent student behaviour, super support for an NQT, combined with a warm & welcoming atmosphere are important to you, then this English Newly Qualified Teacher role is for you!
To register your interest in this West London English Newly Qualified Teacher opportunity then simply apply on this page and attach your CV!
English Newly Qualified Teacher – Benefits:
- English Newly Qualified Teacher
- Permanent Teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £28,355 – £44,541 English Teacher salary
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Shortlisting for September immediately
English Newly Qualified Teacher – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run lessons English for KS3 – KS5
- Prepare students for both GCSE, AS & A2 level exams
- Run extracurricular clubs
- Become an integral part of a highly cohesive English department
English Newly Qualified Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 degree English / related degree
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
- Passion for English Language & Literature
The Outstanding graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding graded by OfSTED
- Secondary & Sixth Form with 1800 students
- Incredibly strong & popular sixth form
- Hounslow, West & Outer London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this English Newly Qualified Teacher role.