English Subject Tutor – Derby
|Location:||Derby, East Midlands DE4 UK|
|Salary||£400 to £410 per Week|
Are you a recent English subject based graduate with a passion for your specialist subject and a desire to gain first-hand experience tutoring as an English Subject Tutor?
Perhaps you’re looking to find a role supporting KS3 & KS4 students both inside and out of the classroom as an English Subject Tutor through 1:1 & small group support sessions?
Maybe you’re interested in progressing into a teacher training programme, and want to gain relevant experience as an English Subject Tutor making your decision?
Don’t waste any time in applying for this superb English Subject Tutor role in Derby NOW!
English Subject Tutor – The Role:
- English Subject Tutor
- Located in Derby (DE1)
- Working Monday to Friday: 08.30am – 15.30pm
- Ending July 2023 – Option to continue pending evaluation!
- Paid £85 per day during term time
- Access to Online CPD College for FREE
- Providing 1:1 & small group support to KS3 & KS4 students
- Interviewing for role NOW – Apply ASAP!
English Subject Tutor – Applicant Requirements:
- Minimum 2:1 English subject based degree
- Strong academic background
- Prior experience working with young people
- Naturally supportive and outgoing personality
- Brilliant organisation & communication skills
- Passionate about a career based in education
English Subject Tutor – The School:
- OFSTED graded ‘Outstanding’ Secondary School
- Superb facilities and resources
- Excellent English subject department
- Prides itself on providing high quality learning experiences
- Mix of newly qualified and experienced teachers
- History of working with talented graduates
- Public transport links nearby!
Press ‘Apply’ or send your CV to Jack at i-teachers to register your interest in this brilliant English Subject Tutor role in Derby NOW!