|Location:||Bradford, Yorkshire and the Humber BD6 UK|
|Salary||£23720 to £39406 per Annum|
i-teachers are current working with an academically brilliant secondary school in the heart of Bradford, looking to find either an ambitious and enthusiastic NQT in the English subject passionate about beginning their teaching career inside a warm and inclusive secondary school.
Are you a recent qualified English teacher looking to display their teaching skills and techniques developing the academic ability of secondary students within the English subject?
Would you benefit from being under the guidance and support of an outstanding Head of Department, dedicated to allowing his staff to be equipped with the right resources and support to achieve outstanding grades for their students?
As an NQT, you will be looking to find the perfect school environment in which to begin your teaching career, to best allow yourself the best opportunity to help your students achieve. With the support of i-teachers, you can do just that!
i-teachers is not a supply agency and works hard to ensure that your preferences are taken into account when presenting you with full-time positions inside excellent schools.
Information about i-teachers:
- Work with high achieving graduates, NQTs and experienced Teachers
- Offers outstanding roles inside of variety of schools
- Match you to a school suitable for your skillset and location
- Long-term roles in one school, not supply
- Interview preparation provided
Information about the role:
- Permanent English Teacher
- Organising and conducting class lessons in the English subject
- Supported by wonderful Head of Department
- Ability to work with newly placed resources and facilities
- Ambitious and inspirational Senior Leadership Team
- Located in Bradford, West Yorkshire
- MPS – UPS (£23,720 – £39,406)
- Shortlisting Now!
- Minimum 2:1 English subject degree
- Ambitious and infectious attitude
- Passionate about the English subject
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Dedicated to improving students’ academic ability
If this Mathematics Teacher role seems like the role you have been looking for in order to begin your teaching career, then send your CV in application to Amy at i-teachers or call on 0113 350 7857 for a friendly chat and more information on the role!