|Location:||Hillingdon, London (West) UB3 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£28355 to £44451 per Annum|
Are you an English Teacher who is looking for a fresh and exciting challenge?
Would you relish the chance to secure a rewarding teaching role at an upcoming Hillingdon secondary school where you can progress your career as the school grows?
A warm & welcoming secondary school & sixth form based Hillingdon are looking to add a creative and hardworking English Teacher to their team for September!
The school have outlined that both experienced English Teacher and English NQT applicants are welcome to apply!
If you feel that this English Teacher role would make a fantastic next step in your career path then please apply now!
English Teacher – Benefits:
- Permanent English Teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £28,355 – £44,451 English Teacher salary
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Interviewing now for September 2020
English Teacher – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run English lessons for KS3 – KS5
- Prepare students for both GCSE, AS & A2 level exams
- Run extracurricular clubs
- Become an integral part of a cohesive English department
English Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 English or related degree
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
- Passion for English language & literature
- Collaborative with a good team ethic
The progressive secondary school & sixth form:
- Graded Good by OfSTED
- Secondary school & sixth form
- Cohesive staffing team
- Hillingdon, West London location
- Close to strong transport links
- Visionary and supportive SLT
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this English Teacher role.