|Location:||Barnet, Brent N8 UK|
|Salary||£28355 to £44541 per Annum|
Are you a passionate English teacher who would love the chance to transform lives and help students from different backgrounds accomplish something they never thought possible?
Would you like fantastic CPD progression with lots of opportunities to grow into a leadership role?
Maybe you feel held back where you are currently and would like a new challenge at a school that will support you and allow you to grow and be the teacher you want to be?
- Good graded
- Based in Haringey, North London.
- Outer London Salary (TLR available too)
- Permanent role starting in September 2020
- NQTs encouraged to apply
- Dynamic and highly supportive team
- You must have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be working towards it
- Strong academic background
- Outstanding/Good recent lesson observations
- Strong behaviour management
- Ambitious and committed to delivering high quality learning experiences
- Supportive, family-feel to the department
- Excellent curriculum that is balanced and varied
- Brilliant CPD opportunities and opportunities for further progression
- Mental health and well-being is a big priority for the department
- Lots of staff social events
- Access to fantastic resources
- Shared lesson planning to ease workload
If you are a committed and passionate English Teacher who wants a change in direction and the ability to see what teaching could be like then click apply now and make the move!