|Location:||London (East), Waltham Forest E18 UK|
|Salary||£29915 to £41136 per Annum|
English Teacher – English NQT
Do you want an exciting new English Teacher challenge?
Are you looking to start the next chapter of your English Teaching career at a school that thoroughly supports its staff?
Whether you are relocating, or your 2021 placement hasn’t gone as planned, this English Teacher opportunity would be ideal for you!
This progressive East London Secondary & Sixth form are looking to add an new English Teacher to their innovative department immediately!
To register your interest in this English Teacher opportunity and join a thriving faculty team, please simply apply now and attach your CV!
English Teacher – Benefits:
- Permanent English teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £29,915 – £41,136 English Teacher salary
- Interdepartmental collaboration
- Potential to take on additional responsibilities
- Shortlisting now
English Teacher – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run creative lessons English for KS3 – KS5
- Prepare students for both GCSE, AS & A2 level exams
- Be involved in extracurricular clubs
- Become an integral part of a thriving English department
English Teacher – Person Specification:
- UK QTS / PGCE
- 1st or 2:1 degree English / related degree
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
- Passion for English language and literature
The progressive secondary school & sixth form:
- Large secondary & sixth form
- Excellent teacher training programme
- Waltham Forest, London location
- Close to strong transport links
- Visionary and supportive SLT
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Pippa at i-teachers today to apply for this English Teacher role.