|Location:||East of England, Greater London WD24 UK|
|Salary||£25543 to £41635 per Annum|
English Teacher – Watford, Hertfordshire
Are you an engaging, creative English teacher who would relish the opportunity to transform lives and help students from different backgrounds accomplish something they never thought possible?
Would you like fantastic CPD progression with lots of opportunities to grow into a leadership role?
Maybe you feel held back where you are currently and would like a new challenge at a school that will support you and allow you to grow and be the teacher you want to be?
- ‘Outstanding’ graded
- Based in Watford.
- TLR available for the right candidate
- NQTs encouraged to apply
- Permanent role starting in September 2020
- Dynamic and highly supportive team
- You must have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be working towards it
- Strong academic background
- Outstanding/Good recent lesson observations
- Strong behaviour management
- Ambitious and committed to delivering high quality learning experiences
- Supportive, family-feel to the department
- Excellent curriculum that is balanced and varied
- Engaged students
- Flexible planning schemes
- Brilliant CPD opportunities and opportunities for further progression
- Mental health and well-being is a big priority for the department
- Lots of staff social events
- Access to fantastic resources
If you are a committed and passionate English Teacher who wants a change in direction or perhaps your first NQT role then look no further – apply!