|Location:||Tameside, Tameside OL6 UK|
|Salary||£24373 to £40490 per Annum|
Permanent English Teacher – Tameside – September Start
Are you a committed English Teacher ready for a new challenge this September?
Perhaps you are currently working towards your PGCE and would like to complete your induction year in an expanding school where you will have the opportunity to develop your teaching potential?
This rare opening is your chance to become an English Teacher / NQT within a welcoming department.
The existing team is successful and would welcome an NQT to develop into an outstanding practitioner or an experienced teacher who can share best practise.
- Popular and successful 11-16 secondary
- Fantastic NQT induction programme
- Excellent policies in place for behaviour
- Secondary school located in Tameside
- September start
- Permanent, Full-Time role
- Main Pay Scale £24373 – £40490
- Interviews available via video call
Person Specification – Science Teacher
- QTS or currently working towards
- English degree – strong subject knowledge
- Strong academic background
- Passionate and dedicated teacher
Why join this school?
This well-equipped secondary school, found in Tameside, is located near to public transport links. It achieved a ‘Good’ grading from Ofsted at its last inspection and the school is on a strong footing to achieve amazing results in the coming years.
The school has built strong and lasting links with the local community which enables a larger scope for resources and activities. If you would like to work in a school which has a strong team of teachers who support each other, then this school could be the perfect fit for you.
If you would like to work at a highly regarded secondary school as an English Teacher/NQT, this secondary school in Tameside is waiting for your application; click ‘Apply’ and send your CV to Holly Giles at i-teachers or call the office to hear more about the process.