|Location:||Greater London, Harrow HA2 UK|
|Salary||£28355 to £44541 per Annum|
English Teacher – Harrow, North London
Are you an passionate and creative English teacher who is craving the opportunity for a role in a school where you can make a real difference and have an impact upon so many lives?
Would you like fantastic CPD programme with progression and lots of opportunities to grow into a leadership role?
Maybe you feel held back where you are currently and would like a new challenge at a school that will support you and allow you to grow and be the teacher you want to be?
- ‘Good’ graded
- Based in Harrow.
- TLR available for the right candidate
- NQTs encouraged to apply
- Permanent role starting in September 2020
- Dynamic and highly supportive team
- You must have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be working towards it
- Strong academic background
- Outstanding/Good recent lesson observations
- Strong behaviour management
- Ambitious and committed to delivering high quality learning experiences
- Excellent curriculum that is balanced and varied
- Engaged students
- Flexible planning schemes
- Brilliant CPD opportunities and opportunities for further progression
- Mental health and well-being is a big priority for the department
- Lots of staff social events
- Access to fantastic resources
If you are a committed and passionate English Teacher who wants a change in direction or perhaps your first NQT role then look no further – apply!