|Location:||Bradford, West Yorkshire BD7 UK|
|Salary||£24615 to £41604 per Annum|
Resignation dates are on the horizon so do you want to get your brand new role sorted out for September so you can enjoy the summer stress-free?!
Are you a talented English Teacher who is soon to finish your PGCE/SCITT?
Do you simply love teaching English and making it accessible to students from different types of backgrounds?
Maybe you are an experienced English Teacher who is excited to start a new challenge in September?
If you are looking for a school that will champion you and your development whilst also providing truly amazing provision for its students then this is the school for you! Get in touch with Demi at i-teachers today and send your CV! They are booking in interviews already so do not delay!
To register your interest and join a wonderful new team then click ‘apply’ NOW!
English Teacher: The School
- Permanent Role
- Based in Bradford, West Yorkshire (BD7)
- Excellent transport links and large staff car park
- Inspiring SLT
- Competitive salary that reflects your experience and knowledge
- TLR opportunities for the right person
- Interviewing ASAP for September
English Teacher: The Role
- To plan and deliver innovative and engaging lessons across KS3 and KS4
- Prepare students for GCSE exams
- Create fantastic and well-thought-out resources and materials
- Encourage your students to discover their passion for maths
- Opportunities to take part in extra-curricular activities
English Teacher: About You
- QTS (Or expected by September 2021)
- Truly passionate and enthusiastic about your subject
- Outstanding or Good rated teaching
- Happy to be part of the wider school community
If you think that you would be perfect for this role or perhaps are looking for a change in your role then click ‘apply’ NOW to get in touch with Demi at i-teachers and do not miss out