|Location:||Brent, London (North) HA0 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£28355 to £44541 per Annum|
Are you a recently qualified English Teacher with a passion for providing superb academic experiences for your students in the English subject?
Perhaps you are an experienced teacher in the English subject looking to find a new and exciting role for the forthcoming academic year?
Maybe you feel as though your current school do not offer room for progression, and want to join a school who promotes from within?
Make sure that you don’t hesitate to apply for this superb role as an English teacher in Brent!
English Teacher – About the role:
- Excellent secondary school
- Based in Brent, North London
- Available to both NQT’s and Experienced Teachers
- £28,355 – £44,541 English Teacher salary
- Permanent position
- September 2020 start
- Superb English department – mix of experienced and newly qualified teachers
- Video interviews to commence immediately – apply asap!
English Teacher – Person Specification:
- Minimum 2:1 English subject related degree
- Strong academic background
- Excellent organisation and communications kills
- Passionate about your degree subject
- Ability to provide academically excellent secondary English lessons
- Committed to providing excellent academic support to your students
English Teacher – About the school:
- Dedicated to providing excellent academic experiences for their students
- Highly motivated and talented students
- Excellent and driven Senior Leadership Team
- Superb CPD programme available to all
- Forward thinking and supportive staff across the school
If you are a interested in this fantastic English Teacher opportunity, then make sure to ‘click apply’ and send your CV to Joseph Lennox at i-teachers.