|Location:||Oldham, Oldham ol2 UK|
|Salary||£24373 to £40490 per Annum|
English Teacher – Oldham
Are you an English Teacher who is looking for a new role this September, but are not sure where to start during the current situation?
Would you relish the chance to work with a fantastic Oldham secondary school which offers excellent CPD and a huge focus on staff-wellbeing?
If you are an ambitious, qualified English Teacher or trainee who has the ability to deliver challenging and engaging lessons.. this school would like to hear from you!
- NQT or experienced English Teacher required
- Permanent, Full-time position
- Starting September 2020
- Thriving Oldham Secondary School
- Part of a very successful Multi-Academy Trust
- Successful and high achieving English Department
- TLR on offer for the right candidate!
- Paid MPS – UPS £24373 – £40490
- Video Interviews available initially
- Higher than average numbers of EAL/PP
- Caring ethos
- Strong, visionary leadership team fully supported by all teachers
Person specification – English Teacher
- Excellent English subject knowledge
- A record of ‘Good’ or better in observations
- PGCE or Schools Direct background (QTS)
- Passionate about providing all pupils a 1st class education
Schools may be closed however they are still looking for the very best teachers for September starts. If you would like to apply for this English Teacher opportunity, please click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Holly i-teachers.
Alternatively, please call the office for a confidential chat for more information.