|Location:||Hillingdon, London (West) UB3 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£28355 to £44451 per Annum|
Are you an English teacher who is using the lockdown period to search for a fresh challenge for September?
…or perhaps you are close to completing your English PGCE and wish to work in at a secondary school that fully supports its staff development through strong CPD?
Become part of an inspirational and engaging English department at a high performing Hillingdon secondary school & sixth form in this fantastic English Teacher opportunity.
If excellent student behaviour, super support whether you are an NQT or the most experienced English Teacher, combined with a warm & welcoming atmosphere are important to you, then this role would be an ideal choice for your next career step!
Register your interest now in this rewarding English Teacher role by applying on this page and attaching your CV!
English Teacher – Benefits:
- Permanent English Teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £28,355 – £44,451 English Teacher salary
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- School looking to shortlist immediately
English Teacher – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run English lessons for KS3 – KS5
- Prepare students for both GCSE, AS & A2 level exams
- Run extracurricular clubs
- Become an integral part of a cohesive English department
English Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 English or related degree
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
- Passion for English language & literature
- Collaborative with a good team ethic
The progressive secondary school & sixth form:
- Graded Good by OfSTED
- Secondary school & sixth form
- Cohesive staffing team
- Hillingdon, West London location
- Close to strong transport links
- Visionary and supportive SLT
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this English Teacher role.