|Location:||Camden, London (North) NW10 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£30480 to £49571 per Annum|
This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate and driven English Teacher to join a secondary school passionate about the development of their students academic ability in core subjects?
Are you a recently qualified English Teacher dedicated to providing inspiring and engaging English lessons for your students?
Perhaps you have recently completed your teacher training, and want to join a secondary school with a utilised CPD programme?
Furthermore, are you looking for the opportunity to utilise a school’s modern facilities and resources in the implementation of your lessons plans?
Don’t hesitate to apply for this exciting English teaching opportunity!
English Teacher – About the role:
- Permanent Role
- September 2020 start
- Based in Camden
- MPS – UPS pay scale
- Planning and conducting secondary English lessons
- Offering superb academic support to secondary students
- Being respected and valued member of English department
- Video interviews commencing shortly – apply ASAP!
English Teacher – Person Specification:
- Minimum 2:1 English subject degree
- Strong academic background
- Russell Group University desirable
- Qualified Teacher Status – Secondary English
- Passionate about your degree subject
- Ability to create inspiring learning experiences
- Supportive and attentive to students needs throughout
- Hardworking and driven to achieve excellent results
English Teacher – About the school:
- Brilliant secondary school
- Driven and dedicated Senior Leadership Team
- Prides itself on providing excellent resources for staff and students
- Provides high standard of academic learning experiences
- Passionate about their core subjects
- Experienced and supportive Head of English department
- Superb NQT induction programme
- Public transport links nearby – parking spaces available
If you are a qualified English Teacher passionate about providing the best possible standard of education to your secondary students, then press the ‘click apply’ button or send your CV to Joseph at i-teachers.