|Location:||Salford, Salford M6 UK|
|Salary||£24373 to £40490 per Annum|
Permanent English Teacher – Salford – Ofsted ‘Good’ School
Are you a dedicated, innovative English trainee teacher who is making excellent progress in your training so far?
Are you relocating back to the Greater Manchester area and are keen to secure a role in a school that values staff wellbeing and progression?
This role is open to experienced English Teachers looking to take the next step in their career and newly qualified English Teachers wanting to ensure they start their teaching journey in the right school.
- Ofsted ‘Good’ Secondary School – Middleton, Greater Manchester
- NQTs welcome to apply – excellent induction programme
- Excellent CPD opportunities
- Excellent facilities with well-resourced classrooms
- Based in Middleton, Greater Manchester
- £24373 – £35971 (UPS considered for the right candidate)
- Permanent, full-time position
Requirements – English Teacher:
- Excellent English Subject knowledge
- Must have Qualified Teacher Status
- UK Degree Qualification
- Graded ‘Good’ or ‘Outstanding in recent observations
- Real passion and enthusiasm for English, demonstrated in your lessons
- Desire to improve whole school outcomes
About the School:
- 11-16 Secondary school
- Eager to learn pupils
- Strong SLT, renowned for Teacher development
- State-of-the-art classrooms
- Staff car park for those who drive
- Welcoming, friendly team
If you would like to secure a role in a truly innovative school as an English Teacher/NQT please get in touch with Holly today for a friendly and confidential chat. Send your CV today!