|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands B38 UK|
|Salary||£25714 to £41604 per Annum|
Are you a passionate English teacher looking for a new challenge? Perhaps you are relocating and would relish a fresh start in a warm and welcoming Secondary School?
Perhaps you are a newly qualified English teacher looking to join a school with an excellent induction program and fantastic progression opportunities?
A thriving Secondary School in Birmingham is looking for an ambitious teacher to join their highly valued and expanding English department!
If this English Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV to Demi today!
English Teacher – The Role
- Full time, permanent role
- £25,714 – £41,604 salary (MPS – UPS)
- Promote a passion for English through inspirational lessons
- Teach KS3 – KS4 students with a range of academic abilities
- Run extra-curricular clubs and activities
- Become part of an innovative English department
- Good opportunities for progression
English Teacher – The School
- Thriving Secondary School located in Birmingham
- Close to good transport links
- Visionary leadership team
- Broad and varied curriculum
- Caring and supportive environment
- Excellent English department with great resources
English Teacher – Person Specification
- QTS / PGCE
- NQT’s welcome to apply
- 1st or 2.1 degree in an English related subject
- Passionate about English and teaching
- Strong classroom management skills
- Great subject knowledge
To apply to this English Teacher opportunity, please click ‘apply’ to send your CV to Demi at i-teachers today!