|Location:||Hammersmith and Fulham, London (West) W12 UK|
|Salary||£30480 to £49571 per Annum|
Are you an English Teacher who is focusing on finding a fresh and exciting challenge for September during this lock down period?
…or are you an English NQT who is searching job boards high and low for a supportive secondary school who will give you the guidance you need in your first year in teaching?
Looking to interview over Skype, this Good graded all through school is looking for an engaging and enthusiastic English Teacher to join their cohesive English department this September!
This school is part of a large academy trust so has fantastic foundations in place to not only support you but has fantastic procedures in place to ensure the school environment is ideal for both staff and students!
To register your interest in this super English Teacher role please apply on this page today and attach your CV!
English Teacher – Benefits:
- Permanent English Teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £30,480 – £49,571 English Teacher salary
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- School looking to shortlist immediately
- Interviews over Skype to be arranged
English Teacher – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run English lessons for KS3 – KS5
- Prepare students for both GCSE, AS & A2 level exams
- Run extracurricular clubs
- Become an integral part of a cohesive English department
English Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 English or related degree
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
- Passion for English language & literature
- Collaborative with a good team ethic
The progressive secondary school & sixth form:
- Graded Good by OfSTED
- All through school (primary to sixth form)
- Part of a large academy trust
- Visionary and supportive SLT
- Cohesive staffing team
- Hammersmith & Fulham borough location
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this English Teacher role.