|Location:||Harrow, London (North) HA8 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£28355 to £44451 per Annum|
Are you an English teacher who is searching for a fresh challenge for September?
Perhaps you are relocating to North West London or are an NQT who is looking for a supportive school for your first year of teaching?
Become part of a cohesive and engaging English department at a warm & welcoming Harrow secondary school & sixth form in this fantastic English Teacher opportunity.
If good student behaviour, super support whether you are an NQT or the most experienced English Teacher, combined with a warm & welcoming atmosphere are important to you, then this role would be an ideal choice for your next career step!
Register your interest now in this rewarding English Teacher role by applying on this page and attaching your CV!
English Teacher – Benefits:
- Permanent English Teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £28,355 – £44,451 English Teacher salary
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- School looking to shortlist immediately
- Virtual interviews to be arranged
English Teacher – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run English lessons for KS3 – KS5
- Prepare students for both GCSE, AS & A2 level exams
- Run extracurricular clubs
- Become an integral part of a cohesive English department
English Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 English or related degree
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
- Passion for English language & literature
- Collaborative with a good team ethic
This secondary school & sixth form:
- Renowned secondary school & sixth form
- Harrow borough, North West London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Good CPD
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this English Teacher role.