|Location:||Southwark, Southwark SE1 UK|
|Salary||£32157 to £42624 per Annum|
English Teacher –
Are you handing in your resignation before May 31st?
Are you keen to find your new role for September?
If sounds like you and would like to apply to this English Teacher role today, please click ‘apply’.
English Teacher – the essentials –
- 1 or 1st class degree in an English related course
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or on track to receive September 2021
English Teacher– the school –
- Permanent full-time role
- Ages 11-18
- Based in Southwark
- Good transportation links
- Paid £32,157-£42,624 per annum
- A culture of high expectation and achievement
- Requires commitment to hard work and self-discipline
- Has a highly structured and orderly environment
- Promotes pupils to be well mannered and shows respect for others
- A behaviour code that reinforces students’ responsibility for their actions
- Maintain a calm and positive environment in school
English Teacher – the role –
- Become an integral member of a gifted English department
- Plan and deliver innovative English lessons
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Developing and enriching students’ English knowledge
- Making sure students have a safe and disruption free learning environment
- Ignite a love of English Language and Literature within your pupils
- Shortlisting now!
i-teachers – about us –
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences.
This far more specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!