|Location:||Harrow, London (North) HA8 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£28355 to £44451 per Annum|
This is a fantastic opportunity for a hard-working and enthusiastic English Teacher to join a wonderful secondary school in the Harrow area for the coming academic year!
Are you a recently qualified English Teacher eager to show off your teaching ability and student skills within a wonderful secondary school in Harrow?
Perhaps you are an experienced teacher looking to be part of a wonderful English department dedicated to providing superb learning experiences for your students
Furthermore, are you eager to join a secondary school renowned for its dedication to the progression of their students both inside and out of the classroom?
Make sure you don’t hesitate to apply for this superb role as an English Teacher in the Harrow area this September!
English Teacher – About the Role:
- English Teacher
- Permanent Role
- Located in Harrow/North London
- MPS – UPS pay scale
- Planning and conducting secondary English lessons
- Providing superb academic support to your students
- Keeping students engaged and inspired during lesson time
- Video interviews commencing shortly – apply ASAP!
English Teacher – Person Specification:
- Minimum 2:1 English subject degree
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about your teaching career
- Qualified Teacher Status – Secondary English Education
- Superb organisation and communication skills
- Dedicated to providing high standard of learning experiences
- Strong student interaction skills
English Teacher – About the School:
- OFSTED graded ‘Good’ secondary school
- Inspiring and enthusiastic Senior Leadership Team
- Excellent CPD programme
- Broad and balanced English curriculum
- Mix of newly qualified and experienced English teachers
- Welcoming and inspiring atmosphere
- Public transport links nearby – parking available!
If you are a qualified English Teacher eager to be part of a wonderful secondary School this September then press the ‘Click Apply’ button or send your CV to Joseph at i-teachers.