|Location:||Moseley, Moseley UK|
English Teacher – Balsall Heath
Are you an enthusiastic individual with a passion to get young people excited about and engaged in English?
Would you like to join a thriving school where a broad and balanced curriculum is valued along with staff progression and well-being?
Perhaps you are looking for the opportunity to work in a school that offers many TLR opportunities for staff?
If this English Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
English Teacher – Key Information:
- Based in Balsall Heath
- Good transportation links
- Paid £24,373 – £40, 490 per annum
- Permanent full time role, Monday – Friday school hours
- Nurturing atmosphere for newly qualified teachers
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Opportunities for development and progression – outstanding CPD program
English Teacher – The Role:
- Work alongside a talented and experienced Science department
- Plan and conduct lessons and small group sessions
- Utilise school’s broad and balanced curriculum
- Opportunities for progression
- Developing and enhancing students’ knowledge in Science
- Making sure students receive correct support and guidance during class time
- TLR available for teachers who want a step up
English Teacher – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree in English related course
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
English Teacher – How to Apply:
If this English Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Birmingham, Sandwell, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Dudley, Sutton Coldfield and Solihull.