|Location:||Greater London, Kensington and Chelsea W11 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£32157 to £50935 per Annum|
Start January 2021 in a highly refreshing and exciting English Teacher role teaching students from KS1 – KS3!
Have you wanted to transfer secondary school teaching to primary for some time now but haven’t find the ideal time or role to do so?
Are you looking to become part of inspirational and engaging teaching team at a high performing Inner London Prep School that has a fantastic reputation across the Royal borough?
If you are searching high and low for your next career step and excellent student behaviour, a super CPD, combined with a warm & welcoming atmosphere are important to you, then this opportunity is ideal or you!
To register your interest in this English Teacher opportunity then simply apply on this page and attach your CV!
English Teacher – Benefits:
- English Teacher
- Teaching KS1 – KS3
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £32,157 – £50,935 English Teacher salary
- Interviewing now
- January 2021 role
English Teacher – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run lessons English for KS1 – KS3 students
- Positively impact the English curriculum at the school
- Collaborate with class teachers
- Communicate clearly with staff and parents
- Become an integral part of a highly cohesive teaching team
English Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 English / related degree
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
- Passion for English Language & Literature
- Someone who is looking to take on extra responsibilities
The highly popular prep school:
- Early years – KS3 school (4 – 13)
- Prep School
- 350 students
- Kensington & Chelsea, Inner London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this English Teacher role.