|Location:||London, Greater London CR0 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£27595 to £38963 per Annum|
Are you searching for an English Teacher role for September that offers excellent support at a school that boasts superb behaviour?
Do you wish to work at a school that is devoted to developing their staff?
This exceptional Croydon secondary & sixth form are searching for an engaging and passionate English Teacher to join their cohesive English department for the next academic year!
Whether you are relocating to South London or are an English NQT searching for your first school, this English Teacher role would be perfect for you!
Please read on to discover more about this fantastic English Teacher opportunity.
To register your interested please simply apply on this page and attach your CV!
English Teacher – Benefits:
- Permanent English Teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £27,595 – £38,963 English Teacher salary
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Interviewing now
English Teacher – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run lessons English for KS3 – KS5
- Promote a passion for English Language & Literature
- Prepare students for both GCSE, AS & A2 level exams
- Run extracurricular clubs
- Become an integral part of the English department
English Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a Music related subject
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
The Good graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Graded Good by OfSTED
- Secondary & Sixth Form with over 800 students
- Room to progress with the school
- Croydon, South London
- Superb behaviour
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Supportive Head of Department
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this English Teacher role.
This role is based in the borough of Croydon, however other roles are also available in the following boroughs:, Ealing, Hammersmith & Fulham, Hounslow, Kensington & Chelsea, Lambeth and Wandsworth.