|Location:||Barking and Dagenham, London (East) IG11 UK|
|Salary||£32157 to £42624 per Annum|
Are you a passionate English teacher looking to join a flourishing school with a real emphasis on developing their staff?
Perhaps you are an NQT looking to join a driven and focused Secondary School who celebrate their diversity and put learning at the heart of everything they do?
A thriving Secondary school based in Barking is has a permanent position for a passionate and dedicated English Teacher to join their team.
If this English Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV to Pippa today!
English Teacher – The Role
- Permanent, full time role
- Paid £32,157 – £42,624 annually
- Work alongside a dynamic and inspirational English department
- Plan and conduct inspiring English lessons
- Support students with a wide range of academic abilities
- Develop and enhance students’ knowledge of English
- Utilise the school’s broad curriculum and facilities
English Teacher – The School
- Based in Barking
- Welcoming and secure environment for staff and students
- Highly regarded Secondary school focused on maximising pupil potential
- Outstanding English department
- Strong value for staff progression and well-being
- Good transport links
English Teacher – Person Specification
- Qualified Teacher Status
- NQTs welcome to apply
- 2.1 or 1st class degree in Maths related course
- Passionate about education
- Great subject knowledge
- Compassionate and supportive personality
To apply to this English Teacher opportunity, please send your CV to Pippa at i-teachers today!