|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire LS6 UK|
|Salary||£24373 to £40490 per Annum|
Are you a Newly Qualified Teacher looking for a first permanent role in a school with an inspiring, inclusive, and supportive learning environment?
Perhaps you are a passionate English teacher looking for a Secondary School where a broad and enriched curriculum is valued along with staff well-being and progression?
A thriving Secondary School in Leeds is looking for an ambitious and dedicated English teacher to join their expanding English department!
If this English Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV to Demi today!
English Teacher – The Role
- Permanent, full-time role
- £24,373 – £40,490 salary
- Plan and conduct stimulating English lessons
- Support students with a wide range of academic abilities
- Utilise teacher training and extensive subject knowledge
- Work alongside a talented English department
English Teacher – The School
- Located in Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Inspiring and dynamic curriculum
- State of the art facilities and resources
- Strong ethos of outstanding effort and positive learning environment
- Experienced SLT with a relentless drive to raise the achievement of students
- Good progression opportunities
English Teacher – Person Specification
- Qualified Teacher Status
- NQTs welcome to apply
- Excellent English subject knowledge
- Strong academic background
- Passion for education
- Good classroom control
To apply to this English Teacher opportunity, please send your CV to Demi at i-teachers today!