|Location:||Bexley, Bexley DA16 UK|
|Salary||£29915 to £41136 per Annum|
Are you a qualified English Teacher, looking to secure a permanent position in a welcoming school?
Perhaps you are looking for your first teaching role as you want to use your knowledge to inspire students and help them develop their literacy skills?
Or maybe you are relocating, and South East London is where you’re heading?
If so, don’t hesitate to apply for this English Teacher position by sending your CV to Abbey at i-teachers today!
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!
English Teacher – the role –
- QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
- Providing English lessons to 11-18-year olds
- Being supportive of pupils in the classroom and around school
- Utilise subject knowledge
- Work alongside an experienced English department
- Provide extra-curricular sessions where needed
English Teacher – the school –
- Full time role
- MPS – UPS pay scale
- Located near public transport
- Amazing English department with supportive, welcoming teachers
- Strong sense of community and belonging
This school wants to expand their already impressive English department with a new English Teacher- if you want that to be you, then please apply now by sending your CV to Abbey at i-teachers!