|Location:||West Bromwich, West Midlands B70 UK|
|Salary||£24373 to £40490 per Annum|
i-teachers is not a supply agency, we only work with permanent positions. We are now the highest-rated Education Consultancy in the industry: check out over 400 of our 5* reviews on Trustpilot!
Are you a successful English Teacher looking for a new permanent position in a dynamic school this January?
Do you want to be part of an inspirational and engaging teaching team at a high performing Birmingham Secondary School?
Perhaps you have had a change in circumstances that resulted in you not securing a role for September, but you are keen to be proactive in your search for January?
This successful and thriving Sandwell Secondary School is keen for a dynamic English teacher to join their team this January on a permanent basis.
Shortlisting is ongoing, so please send your CV to Bex at i-teachers to secure an interview.
English Teacher – Person Specification
- Strong academic background
- Excellent subject knowledge
- English degree (1st or 2:1) and strong A-Levels
- Available from January
- Qualified Teacher Status – NQTs considered
- Outstanding feedback from previous schools
English Teacher – The Role/The School
- Interviews to be held ASAP
- Permanent position, starting January 2021
- Successful and vibrant English Department
- Excellent resources
- Supportive Head of Department and SLT
- Part of a successful multi-academy trust
- £24373 to £40490 per Annum
If this sounds like the ideal next step for your career, please send your CV to Bex at i-teachers ASAP! If you are shortlisted for this role, Bex will be in touch within 2-4 working days.
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic, and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!