|Location:||Hackney, London (East) E9 UK|
|Salary||£32157 to £42624 per Annum|
Are you a Newly Qualified Teacher looking for your first permanent role in a school with a creative curriculum and excellent progression opportunities?
Perhaps you are an English Teacher looking for a new challenge within an expanding department?
A fantastic Secondary School in Hackney is looking for an inspirational English Teacher to join their team!
If this English Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV to Pippa today!
Who are i-teachers?
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!
English Teacher – The Role
- Permanent, full-time role
- £32,157 – £42,624 per annum
- Plan and deliver engaging and inspirational English lessons
- Teach students with a wide range of academic abilities
- Monitor student progress
- Run extra-curricular activities
- Good opportunities for progression
English Teacher – The School
- Mixed Secondary School
- Located in Hackney
- Well connected by transport links
- Nurturing school environment
- Creative and engaging curriculum
- Modern facilities
- Expanding English Department with excellent resources
English Teacher – Person Specification
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- NQT’s welcome to apply
- 2.1 or 1st in English related degree
- Passionate about teaching English
- Strong subject knowledge
- Good classroom management skills
To apply to this English Teacher opportunity, please send your CV to Pippa at i-teachers today!